Member Resources

How do I… ?

  • How do I join CSEA and become a member of Chapter 470?
    You can submit* an application here:
    *Please let an officer know you joined via association form so we can make sure you are added ASAP to resources. Otherwise it may take a little while.
    Or, contact any E-Board member to receive a form to be filled out, signed, and returned to the association.
  • How do I / how do my dependents take classes at Hartnell College for free (aka tuition waiver)?
    Download and submit the following form to HR:
    Tuition Waiver (District Link)