- District COVID-19 main page
- COVID-19 General Information for Employees
- Supplemental Paid Sick Leave (SPSL) aka SB 114 COVID-19 Leave
(with retroactive leave substitution)
- Follow the District’s guidance on the COVID-19 Toolkit page under SPSL.
- Members please submit your leave substitution form before the leave expires on December 31, 2022.
- The District is following the most recent Chapter 470
- If you run out of all leaves including sick and vacation, please contact a member of the E-Board to request CSEA Catastrophic Leave.
We currently have the following COVID leave through MOU and state law: Vaccination leave (through 6/30/22) SB 114/SPSL leave (through 9/30/22— EXTENDED BY STATE through 12/31/22)